Cyril Maucour and the AlterTax team
Cyril Maucour, Managing Director of AlterTax, with over 20 years' experience in corporate taxation, leads a team of experts in tax and commercial law, offering specialized services to an international clientele. AlterTax is distinguished by its extensive network of lawyers and professionals in various fields, guaranteeing comprehensive expertise in international tax and wealth management.
Lawyer Managing Partner
Areas of intervention
- Generalist in corporate and executive taxation, which he has practiced for more than 20 years in large international firms and for 10 years in French firms
- He acts for an international clientele of entrepreneurs, growth companies, SMEs and ETIs
- His clients operate in a wide variety of sectors, including industry, new technologies, fashion, software, pharmaceuticals and new energies. This diversity of situations has enabled him to acquire a highly operational approach to tax issues.
- He is also regularly involved in assisting with tax audits and litigation
- This has allowed him to develop significant experience in the tax issues faced by companies and individuals operating internationally.
- He advises companies and individuals on their international operations
This multi-sector experience for customers of all sizes enables him to advise his customers on their international expansion, providing specific expertise on foreign tax regimes and the implementation of the internationalization of their business.
He also makes this experience available to individuals, whether French residents or not, who wish to structure, diversify and develop their assets with a view to passing them on to their heirs.
- Entrepreneurial sense and desire to be an actor of the dematerialization of the lawyer's activity. Cyril is one of the founders of LegalProd, a SaaS software editor for lawyers, of which he is also the President.
- The ability to listen, and the search for practical, operationally feasible solutions that meet the economic challenges of our customers.
- Tenacity and confidence
Presentations and publications
Cyril is a regular speaker at specialised tax seminars and webinars.
He regularly writes articles in the national and international press on French and international tax issues (his articles can be found on the Internet in such publications as International Tax Review, Option Finance, Les Echos, CCH, Fiscal Online, DAF Magazine .....
He also writes tax-related blog posts on his website.
He has also taught taxation as a tutor in Master 2 (University of Cergy Pontoise)
- French: mother tongue
- English: Fluent
- German: Good knowledge
AlterTax networks of lawyers
- French and foreign lawyers specialised in Corporate/M&A
- French and foreign lawyers specialized in commercial law and contract law (especially franchises)
- French and foreign lawyers specialised in new technology law (in particular patents, trademarks, software)
We also have privileged relationships with professionals in the field of financial evaluation, real estate experts, chartered accountants and auditors, notaries with whom we work on a regular basis
We have international coverage through our network of best friends specialising in taxation in the world's major economies and also in regions of strong economic development (notably in French and English-speaking Africa)
We are members of the Quantera Global network of independent transfer pricing experts https://www.quanteraglobal.com
We collaborate and train regularly with our peers, tax experts, within the framework of the IACF of which we are members https://www.iacf.fr